Friday, July 31, 2009

Accessing Knowlege and Information

during lunch at work I notice a pattern within me and the pattern is when i am eating lunch with co-workers I feel as if I need to fill space with words as this is what I have always done as a means to bridge a gap as a means to reveal my apparent knowlege and power as a means of escaping vulnerability and the silence that is me as who I am as life as a means of showing of as a means of getting attention as a means to hide the fact i feel insecure and stupid
I have spoken through accessed knowledge ad information


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to access knowledge and information as a form of comfort

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to access knowledge and information as a way to bridge a gap between me and beings I do not know very well

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear being vulnerable with myself as other selves

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be self dishonest

Be back - working


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate in the ego of the mind as power

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want to be seen as smart as intelligent

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself

No comments: