Thursday, January 20, 2011

Blogging


So I am here to write - I just stopped myself from thinking about blogging and thinking about a topic to blog about. For the past hour I was worring - shit, in my mind - fuck what am I going to do? I need to blog... I made a commitment to blogging and I have to blog, but what about? I don't have anything of importance to share I don't have a new and exciting insight or profound understanding of anything at all - So what! I don't have to I am here to support myself within and as writing and sharing and getting things out that are in this mind of mine so that I can correct myself and so I do not stay in the mind. This tricky mind as me I tell you its very quick and things creep in fast sometimes so this is cool support writing this out because I know that I was not breathing effectively and I'm still letting a lot of time go by before I realise I was not present and I was not here within and as the physical when I breath I slow myself down I slow everything down and I am an effective being. So yes this is what is here with me, I was like oh shucks im so busy, im reading, writing, working on SRA, watching vlogs and reading blogs... busy busy busy... Blah
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think about what to blog about
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think of something important to say so I will impress people
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be stuck in the mind as energy
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think rather then act.
I am here - I write - I support myself - I stand equal to and as commitment

No comments: