Thursday, January 13, 2011



A couple of weeks ago I noticed a peculiar thing taking place, I listened to a song and had an emotional reaction to this womens voice and I thought wow now that is one beautiful voice - she's got real talent. I did not investigate further I simply turned up the music and sung along. I did not cry but I had a movement within me and wanted to cry. I half heartedly flag pointed my experience - I was aware of 'something funny' but did not direct myself in the moment. I let it go because it was kinda 'nice' - I was moved by the effect this women's voice had on me. I thought cool I'm glad I found out about her music she's great.

I've been moved by music, singers and even people's speaking voices before but this is happening more frequently or maybe I've just now started to become aware of it?

Today on my drive in to work I was listening to a totally different singer and a whole new song and again I became very emotional, this time I actually teared up it - the song was not "sad" at all - it was "upbeat" in fact. I heard the pitch or maybe it was the tone and suddenly my eyes were filled with tears. WTF?

I looked at myself in the rear view mirror, I saw my eyes filled with tears reflecting back at me - Yikes!

Immediately in that moment I said "I STOP" - I breathed and continued to hear the music and I still had a slight movement within me, I thought shit should I turn this off but I realized that wouldn't be self directive either. Shit - I'm not here - I took in a deep breath held in for a moment breathed out and continued with this until the movement was gone - I am here - and spoke self forgiveness out loud, although I was not specific and I require to write it out.

I forgive myself for not accepting or allowing myself to remain here within and as breath

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be moved by sounds/pitches/tones/frequencies and to allow sounds/pitches/tones/frequencies to trigger an emotion or feeling reaction charge within and as me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to get caught up in a feeling I attached to certain sounds/pitches/tones/frequencies and define certain sounds/pitches/tones/frequencies as good and certain sounds as bad.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to become lazy with myself and for not making breath a priority when listening to music because I think that then I can take a 'break' from myself and from being here for a moment because I need 'my' time to re'vamp'.

I forgive myself for not accepting or allowing myself to be strict and disciplined with myself .

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feed off of energy charges and to listen to particular songs to get into particular moods.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to never consider what I was doing and for not investigating these points sooner because it made me 'feel good'.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be addicted to energy.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to use music as a way to feed on energy.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define songs that can evoke emotion or feelings within me as 'great' and 'brilliant'.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to attach memories to particular sounds/pitches/tones/frequencies.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to attach pictures to particular sounds/pitches/tones/frequencies.

I forgive myself for not directing and correcting myself to stop the first time that I recognized the stir of emotion within me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate in the polarity of good / positive and allow myself to be lackadaisical because it felt 'nice'

I forgive myself for not accepting or allowing myself to stop feelings because I have defined them as good and nice without realizing there is a consequence and also good and nice are words I have defined with a positive charge so the negative polarity also exists within and as me

I remain here and no longer accept and allow myself to remain enslaved to polarity

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate within polarity manifestations of the mind consciousness system.

I breath here through and as breathing I will not be subject to emotions, feelings or energetic reactions

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to use music as a drug and an escape mechanism which I have done to avoid facing myself

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to use music as a drug because I have justified it by saying its not hurting anyone which is not self honest existing within the mind is self dishonest and not who I really am and does not support me as who I am as life as all as one as equal

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to suppress myself by and through music

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to seek an outlet a back door for escape.

I forgive myself for not accepting or allowing myself to realize that I must in every moment remain self disciplined by and through remaing here within and as breath within every moment otherwise I am not real

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define myself by what music I've listened to and listen to.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think I'm cool because of the music I like and for thinking I have a great ear for great music.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think I'm special because I have defined myself as someone with great taste in music.

I forgive myself for not considering what is best for all when making decisions and for making decisions based in self interest and not doing what is best for all within and as everything I participate within and as every moment of breath

I do not accept or allow myself to escape - I am here I face myself unconditionally

I do not accept or allow myself to make excuses for myself

I do not have to be hard on myself to the point where I want to give up because I've judged myself but rather I will myself and direct myself and remaing here as self discipline because my will is to be and do what is best for all in all ways within and as every single moment of breath

I stand equal to and as sound as music as pitches as tones as frequencies - HERE



No comments: