Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Is the word coincidence a coincidence?

No not that either. None of this is a coincidence

Wow, somehow I am able to make another post here, the strangest thing happened on Desteni forum I was reading Adele's comment to Kim's SF and it said I started my blog here Alex, and then I clicked on it to see Adele's blog and it is mine not her's and I do not require a pw, I was attempting to log in for the last week or so but it kept saying my pw was invalid or something or my email was invalid who knows. but this is fucking cool :)

" a miracle" LOL! J/K

So thanks Adele, not sure how that happened but still cool. I suppose I have been signed in this entire time. Perhaps that's how come I was unable to sign in, LOL!

How interesting how these "coincidences" happen, that brings up a point I was realising about myself and coincidences, I used to say coincidence is not a "kosher" word. Well unfortunately it is not and until I realised that stopping the mind is the only way to stop this preordained predestined "life" I am supposedly "living"

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be in total self deception and self dishonesty to the point of having a belief in a god that was apparently greater or outside of me somewhere looking down on me from heaven and watching my "every move" and creating certain situation's so that I can be closer to "him" through people and situations.

Is it a coincidence that beings refer to god as a him or a he, no not that either. I used to say well you know god is not a male or female but we refer to god as him because in the English language we just do that? Strange. But then again the messiah was "apparently" a man simply because in those times men/Rabbis were the only people that would be taken seriously enough with the "word of god"
WOW! Look at that all those things I did and said to myself and others as a system in a system to justify why the bible and the teachings of the bible are apparently true. It was all because I was looking outside of myself for myself.
I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to be self honest
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to require a being higher or greater then me to feel that I am here for a "apparent" purpose
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise myself as all as one as equal thus I forgive myself that I did not realise that purpose is a construct of the mind consciousness system in itself.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create so many religions or beliefs in this world to stay in seperation of myself

now I have opened up a whole can of worms/dishonesty
even worms are not such a cool expression as they are an expression of death and death is also a construct and a design to keep us further enslaved.
I am here being here is here is here, here is not somewhere or overthere or a place or allocation of some type it is who I am I am here every moment as breath.
The breath ahhh, wow, breathing is so cool so is self forgivenss, what a very special realisation

Is the word coincidence a coincidence? No not that either. None of this is a coincidence

Today I have been reading other peoples SF as myself, and wow, I have realised so much and also I even realise now why Desteni members "misspell" realise I had an idea that it must be from the africaans language LOL!
Now it REAL IS e what real is. fantastic.


No comments: