Friday, September 26, 2008

Self Forgiveness

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hide from myself

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to think and believe I am less than and inferior to thoughts, feelings and emotions

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be ashamed of myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be disgusted of myself and the choices I have made

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear doing something that I have never done before such as stand up as all as one as equal because I might fail

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that failure actually exists

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to beLIEve the mind is who I am

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear facing myself and the past and I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to have experienced myself as shame and regret

I am not past, I am not future, I no longer accept or allow the past or future to direct me - I am here, I direct me, I stand, I move self, I am the directive principle of myself

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realise that shame and regret is not who I am, but the mind consciousness system

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the mind

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the mind


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to beLIEve that the mind has control over me and my actions

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give my power away to the mind

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame the mind for what I have accepted and allowed, I see, I remain here as breath every moment

I MOVE - I DIRECT - I STAND - I AM HERE

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use shame and a regret as an excuse for not standing up as who I am as all as one as equal every moment of breath

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be shameful of having sex with more then one man

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become exited and get a rush when having sex for the first time with a new partner

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become addicted to the rush of having sex with a new partner

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel powerful for being able to have sex with any man I wanted to

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abuse my body

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel "good" about myself when I had sex with someone new because that must have meant that I am pretty, sexy, good in bed, charming, clever, strong, creative and adored

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to play games with the minds of men and women to get what I want

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to manipulate others

I forgive myself that have accepted and allowed myself to masturbate to pictures in the mind

I forgive myself that I have not realised that by and through the "energy" of masturbation I have caused rape and molastation in this world

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself according to the men I was with in my past

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to only feel secure in myself it a man is there to validate me by saying I am pretty, smart, funny, sweet, friendly, a good cook


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be definable I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to to desire, want or need the affection of a man as a form of validation about who I am

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear standing up and exposing myself

forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive that the ego of the mind is who I am and I have not control over it

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to wear certain clothing or make up to attract a "partner"

I forgive myself that I have not realised that by having a partner I am in separation with myself as all as one as equal

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the men I have dated in the past by considering that I lost them or they lost me which in turn shows that I was actually in seperation with them as myself


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to beLIEve that I can lose something or someone, or someone can lose me, I am here, I see - I am everything


I forgive myself for not realising that I am everything and that if I want to see a change in this world I must move myself as I am all things, I am this world and I apply self forgiveness as all as one as equal I diligent and I move, I breath, I stand, I direct, I clarify

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have shame about sexual acts I have participated in

I forgive myself for not realising that by participating in these sexual acts that I have effected the world as me and feed the mcs

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be a huge part of fucking up this world as myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to consider myself as a fuck up

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to date men that had a girlfriend to simply please myself

I forgive myself that I have not realised that by allowing and accepting myself to postpone self forgiveness that I have accepted and allowed myself to be powered and ruled by the mind consciousness system. I stand, I direct, I move me!

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear self honesty

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear myself and what I might find

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to only date men that are extremely
"handsome" and "well kept" and have job/money/status and are in control of themselves and their friends

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I have only dated men that are leaders, thus

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give my power away to men so that I will not be the one to blame because I do not take responsibility for my actions but rather blame it on the person who is apparently "in control"

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe that self control is dependent on a specific resource of the brain

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe that self control can diminish
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe that I am able to ‘temporarily' ‘lose' control

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realise that when I ‘lose control' and ‘give into' the impulsions of temptations – I have allowed myself to go ‘back into the mind' and that I as who I am was not here, aware, in and as the moment

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe that I am able to ‘lose' anything even control

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from self control

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to accept myself as self control

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to beLIEve that I am able to fail at self control in the face of temptation

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted temptation to have power over me and power of me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use men as a tool to make my decisions for me rather then me moving self every moment as breath

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to be seen as someone that must be "together" "confident" "smart" "interesting" "lovable"

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive that love is something that is separate from me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to look everywhere other then within myself as love to find love

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive that being in a relationship or marriage or having a child is what true love is

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to lie about how I am or what I have done in my past to other beings so I can be accepted by them

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to lie to myself about who I am and what I have accepted and allowed myself to do

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive myself to be in completion with other women

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive that if I do not have the "best" hair, make up, clothing, music, shoes, weed, sex, body, smile that I must lack something

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in duality/polarity - Best/Worst, I am here, I see
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to be directed by the polarity equations of the mind as: strength and weakness and failure and success

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my self forgiveness or judged that I have referred to the website as assistance in applying self forgiveness, thus I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that the self forgiveness I have rewritten is invalid unless it comes directly from myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to beLIEve that I can lack abilities

I am source

I am here, as all as one as equal every moment of breath
I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe that in suppressing emotions and feelings: I am strong and I have courage

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to beLIEve that lack actually exists

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realise that lack and failure only exist of the mind – I do not accept and allow lack and failure – this is not who I am

I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to believe that I have limited resources to control myself

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realise that the limitation of resources only exist of the mind – I am infinitely stable and constant

I do not accept and allow limitation within me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to beLIEve that I am subject to limitation

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to beLIEve that limitation actually exists

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to beLIEve that I am able to run out of resources

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realise that only the mind is able to run out of resources – life is the infinite expression of who I am within and as oneness and equality

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to live and apply self control in every moment

I am my directive principle – not the brain

I am my directive principle – not the mind

I am sound

I am silence

I am here

No comments: