Monday, October 27, 2008

BODY

I have not been feeling so well lately, I have been getting a pain in my right toe as if I stubbed it really hard but I do not recall hitting it on anything, I keep getting these pains over my body like distinct pains on my right shoulder blade and my hands my right hand hurts, Today I have still had the toe pain but all of a sudden I felt nauseated and drained as if I can not see right like I am "off" or something I do not feel one within and as my body I feel separated, I have this awful hollow feeling about me lately. Like I can not see right or like my eyes are smugged. :/
I also feel dizzy, cold and sorta like I got water up my nose. Maybe I have a sinus infection or flu not sure but
It's not cool
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be in separation with my body
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel sorry for myself for feeling pains in my body

No comments: