Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ok, so I started using the Nuva Ring because I was "trying" to avoid the menstruation cycle/cramps/pms. I am not currently having sex at all so it is simply to eliminate the cycle. Boy oh boy was I in for a surprise. I have not been feeling like myself lately just empty and sad and sorta out of it all together I have been extremely irritated with everyone around me and I can not sleep at night at all? This is not cool and I realise that this damn bright idea was just that of the mind and it has caused me to be totally fogged and out there some where.

Not being able to see right and I have let myself get away from HERE as breath.
I realised that this Nuva Ring is not cool and I removed it today.

Interesting to see how quickly I felt like shit using this ring and it just so happens to fit into an interesting place on my body. :/
ugh. I have totally gotten away from myself and I feel guilty for doing this. I have been so sad and depressed, I read up on it some more today and apparently there are many other women who have suffered many ill side effects. So far I had it for about 2 weeks and until here no further even right now I feel a fog.

I continue applying SF
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire, want and need a quick fix to not have to go the menstruation/menstruehate and bloating and painful cramps and irritably

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in thoughts, feelings and emotions

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself and feel guilt for using the nuva ring

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not have self control and desire to use a product to cure my apparent hate for menstruation

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to isolate myself from others because I have been feeling depressed
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel depressed
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel sad and sorry for myself
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become very angry and snap at other beings within the work place
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed my mind to race so much that I can not sleep
I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realise that I am not thoughts feelings or emotions
atm I do not feel so good my body is all weird I am in a fog
I will continue to speak SF and write SF
I direct I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to seperate myself from menstruation
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from myself within and as my body

No comments: