Thursday, April 7, 2011

Letting go of Ego and Forgiving Myself



I forgive myself for not accepting or allowing myself to write out thorough self forgiveness regarding food, chocolate, addictions and nail biting

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel empowered when I eat chocolate or ice cream because then I can get back at the "bad" ideas I have about it

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to try and fight the mind

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe I am greater than the mind rather then realizing that I have created myself in this way and I am responsible for my creation

I equalize myself to the mind and re-program myself to and as equality and oneness

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing the idea and judgement that chocolate and ice cream are good because they stimulate my taste buds

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing the idea and judgement that chocolate and ice cream are bad because it will make me fat and cause me to judge myself

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to stimulate the mind with sugar

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge foods as either good or bad

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate in polarity

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be moved by thoughts and for not being self directive

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to apply myself as the principle of equality - what is best for all as a self willed equal here within and as breath

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want, desire and believe I need stimulation

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe I require stimulation because of my perceived energy drop

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe I exist as energy

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that who I am can be depleted

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to form this belief through participating in polarity manifestations thus constantly experience myself as up and down +/-

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to direct myself effectively

I forgive myself for not accepting or allowing myself to realise who I really am does not require stimulation thus I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to stimulate the mind

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to enslave myself to stimulation

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from food

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create loop holes and time loops purposely so that I won't have to change

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear changing and to fear letting go of personality designs, ideas, beliefs, perceptions and opinions I have formed about myself and have based my decisions on these judgments

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to push myself in every moment to do what must be done to be an effective individual

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to limit myself by resisting change

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think I can control change

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have judged others and say that - the more things change the more things stay the same

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to consider that I also exist as this construct through resisting self expansion

I will myself and direct myself here in self honesty to create myself in a way in which I would like to experience myself

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear what others think about me and fear peoples reactions

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear conflict

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear being hurt and yelled at

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to spite myself

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to obsess about weight, food and body image

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing self hatred

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing self deceit

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to find things to attach to and form a belief that I'm now addicted to these points in an attempt to escape from myself and my self responsibly

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define myself as rebellious

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not practically move myself in the physical and do all I can physically, practically in and as the system to change the system so that all can live for real here as equals - living as principle

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give my power away to rebellion

I forgive myself for not accepting or allowing myself to see that by participating in the idea of rebellion I abdicate my self responsibility

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to blame others and the system and food instead of taking responsibility for what currently exists

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to imply through participating in rebellion and rebellious behavior that I am greater then the problems of this world when in fact I have participated and am equally responsible for what is here as this reality as this world as enslavement, as abuse, as separation, as fear, as ego, as self dishonesty

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define rebellion and rebellious people as cool and attach a positive value to the word cool

I no longer accept or allow myself to abdicate my self responsibility

I no longer accept or allowing myself to participate in rebellion

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to say I love chocolate - even though the idea of love does not serve me - what is this thing love... this thing I have created as an idea is not real because real love is equality doing what is best for all loving thy neighbor as thyself giving to an other what I would like to receive this is love in practicality it is not the polarity of hate and so when I eat, I hate myself for it and so I am endlessly stuck within the polarity manifestation of love and hate / shame and regret / happiness and winning

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think that I hate myself when I eat certain foods

I forgive my self for accepting and allowing myself to believe I win when I eat certain foods

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to make excuses why I can not stop sugar

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to form habits and patterns about food

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think about becoming fat the whole time I eat sugary or savory foods

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear letting go of ideas I have about food

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to store memories about food and use food as a way to either reward or punish myself

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to spite myself

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing limitation by creating, and giving into thoughts and temptation

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to tempt myself with points

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to manipulate myself through temptation

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to eat in secret so that no one will judge me and so no one will catch on to me overindulging so that I can remain dishonest and have 'my way'

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create a bubble called 'my way' where no one can enter and no one can burst it because its my apparent free choice and free will

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have a choice

What is best for all 'equality' does not require choice - it is simple common sense 1 + 1 = 2

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be embarrassed of myself for over indulging

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have over indulged in food, sex, shopping, laziness, men, drugs etcetera and for not considering my fellow man

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear never eating chocolate or ice cream again

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear giving up sugar because that means I will also have to give up chocolate and ice cream

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to project onto others that they are judging me when I am the only person that is doing the judging

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing self judgement

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to obsess and become possessed about chocolate through continuous creation and participation in back-chat

Obsess / Obese - It is fascinating how I allowed myself to obsess about food then obsessively fear becoming obese - Coincidence? I doubt it.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create back-chat about chocolate and ice cream

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel out of control when it comes to making decisions about food

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge every decision I make about food

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to hear my body and what my body wants rather then depending on my mind to make a decision

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel in control when I make a decision regarding what to eat based on how it will stimulate me

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to make a decision on food based on thoughts rather than listening to my body

I no longer accept or allow myself to eat food with the starting point of supporting the mind

I breathe - delete the thought / memory and eat food that my body is in agreement and alignment with as self support equal and one

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be and become ego and stubbornness

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to consider the mind and not support the physical reality what is here in fact

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to use chocolate and ice cream to stimulate me

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to indulge in chocolate because I feel I deserve it

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to reward myself with food

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to manipulate myself by abusing food as a distraction away from self responsibility

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be in my mind rather then here as breath

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to form a belief that I was addicted to chocolate

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to use chocolate to distract me from self responsibility

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to abuse food and chocolate because I have formed an idea around it that 'I can do what I want' thus implying free choice and free will

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate in choice as this implies separation

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from myself through existing in the mind

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to bite my nails and hurt my finger tips

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a cycle of self judgement to ensue - self judgement - bite nails - self judgement - shame - self judgement

I no longer accept or allow myself to abuse myself

I no longer accept or allow myself to use nail biting as a comfort/abuse response to self judgement

till here no further

I no longer accept or allow myself to judge myself if a thought of self judgement presents itself I will simple delete the thought and breath in self forgiveness and breath out self honesty

When eating if I have any reaction I will immediately delete the thought and speak self forgiveness for any polarity, ideas, judgments, opinions I have attached to the food and clear my starting point so that I will simply - eat food - with no thoughts, feelings or emotions - just simply eating as an expression of myself supporting my body as me equal and one

I breath

I am here

I support myself

I direct myself

I move myself

I will myself

I do what is best for all this is my will this is my stand.

I could not have done this without support and assistance - I am grateful - to get support and to support yourself see the link below.









No comments: