Saturday, January 15, 2011

Black Velvet


I had a dream that I was at a grocery store or warehouse that sells tools and I was chatting with this women about cream to stop itching and rashes. She needed it for someone and she recommended the person use the cream and or also tar the kind you can get off of roof tops and put it directly on the infected area. I was telling her tar isn't good to put directly on the skin and it may be dangerous, she said it was an old remedy and it works. Shortly there after my mother sister and nephew came in all wearing black velvet jumpsuits matching material but different design - one suit was just right for my mom, her 'style' same with my nephew and sister my sister looked nice in hers. I made a point to avoid her by talking to a stranger in the store with a shopping cart, I tried to look busy. My sister came right up to me and looked me right in the eyes but I looked away and fronted like I didn't care and didn't see her, I talked to my mom for a moment and that was that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What do you think the dream is telling you?